Pengunjung

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Feedback


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kuasa KasihMu




KUASA KASIHMU (YOUR LOVE SURROUNDS ME)

Dambaan hatiku, pelita jiwaku; Kau melengkapiku,
O, desire of my heart, O delight of my soul; You fill me completely,

S’luruh hidupku. Hatiku bahagia dengan kasih yang Kau bawa
You make my life whole. You surround me with joy by the love only You impart

Kusembah Kau selalu, Dambaan hatiku.
I will praise You forever, O Desire of my heart.

Dambaan hatiku. Dambaan hatiku. S’lalu.
O Desire of my heart. O Desire of my heart. My heart.

‘Ku datang, Tuhan, agar hatiku, baru, dengan ampunan dariMu, penuh
Lord, I come to You, let my heart be changed, renewed, Flowing from the grace that I found in You

Aku sadari lemahnya imanku, tetapi a‘kan dikuatkan kuasa kasihMu
Lord, I’ve come to know the weaknesses I see in me will be stripped away by the pow’r of Your love

Dekapku, didalam kasihMu, Raihku, dekat padaMu
Hold me close, let Your love surround me. Bring me near, draw me to Your side

Ku ‘kan bangkit bagaikan rajawali, Terbang bersamaMu,
And as I wait I’ll rise up like the eagle, And I will soar with You,

RohMu yang membawa, kuasa KasihMu.
Your Spirit leads me on in the pow’r of Your love

Buka mataku, ‘tuk memandang wajahMu, ’ku tahu cintaMu bagidiriku
Lord, unveil my eyes, let me see You face to face, the knowledge of Your love as You live in me

Segarkan, Tuhan imanku dalam mengikut s’gala rencanaMu, kuasa kasihMu
Lord, renew my mind as Your will unfolds in my life in living evry day by the pow’r of Your love

Dekapku, didalam kasihMu, Raihku, dekat padaMu
Hold me close, let Your love surround me. Bring me near, draw me to Your side

Ku ‘kan bangkit bagaikan rajawali, Terbang bersamaMu,
And as I wait I’ll rise up like the eagle, And I will soar with You,

RohMu yang membawa, kuasa KasihMu.
Your Spirit leads me on in the pow’r of Your love

Kunyanyikan s’lalu kasihMu, Kunyanyikan s’lalu kasihMu,
I could sing of Your love forever, I could sing of Your love forever, (4x)

(dinyanyikan oleh PS Sela, GPIB Bukit Moria, Jakarta)

No comments: