Pengunjung

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Feedback


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kutinggalkan Semua (I'll Leave It All Behind)





’Ku berjalan didalam dosa, Beban berat dipundakku.
Down here I walk in sin and sorrow; A heavy load of care is mine.

Namun kelak derita ini, Ku tinggalkan semua.
But when I leave this world of sorrow, I’ll leave it all behind.

Tiap air mata dan hati duka, Tiap langkah yang kujalani
For evry tear and evry heartache, For evry mile that I must roam.

Membawaku dekat ke surga, Rumah abadiku.
I’m that much nearer heaven’s glory, And my eternal home

Telah membuka pintu surga ! Menyambut kedatanganku
O heaven’s gates are standing open! I see them standing open wide

Kemenangan dan suka cita. Kelak jadi bagianku !
I know there’s joy and glory waiting. O how I long to get inside !

Tiada lagi ratapan duka; Tiada keluh; tiada kesah.
I’ll never shed a tear in heaven; I’ll never grieve; I’ll never pine.

Dunia yang penuh sengsara, ‘Ku tinggalkan semua.
For when I leave this world of sorrow, I’ll leave it all behind.

Dunia ini yang penuh duka, Kutinggalkan semua,
Yes, when I leave this world of sorrow, I’ll leave it all behind.

S’lama lamanya.
Leave it all behind.

No comments: