Pengunjung

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Feedback


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kasih Yang Bertumbuh



Solo :
Lihat Yesus disalib orang menangis;
See my Jesus on the cross, the people crying;

Sekilas, bagaikan satu tragedi
Looking on, a man would think it tragedy;

Mereka tak mengerti saat Yesus disalibkan,.
But what this world could not see was when they nailed Him to that tree,

T’lah terbuka rantai belenggu dosa
It would break the chains of sin’s captivity.

Koor :
Kasih yang bertumbuh. Terbit harapan bagi manusia
Love grew where the blood fell. Flowr’s of hope sprang up for men in misery

Dosa ditaklukkan DarahNya yang tercurah menebusku !
Sin died where the blood fell I’m so glad His precious blood has covered me !

Pria 23
Dosa dan kejahatan makin bertambah,
Thorns of violence and hate were growing wildly;

Dan derita kar‘nanya jelas nyata ;
And the sorrow they had caused was plain to see ;

Namun saat darahNya mengalir disalib sengsaraNya
But when the blood came streaming down that cross where my Jesus bled and died

Bermula tunas ampunan bagi kita !
It started blossoms of forgiveness growing free !

Menjadi kasih yang bertum buh.
And then His love grew where the blood fell.

Terbit harapan bagi manusia.
Flowr’s of hope sprang up for men in misery.

Dosa ditaklukkan DarahNya yang tercurah menebusku
Sin died where the blood fell I’m so glad His precious blood has covered me !

Da rahNya yang tercurah menebusku !
I’m so glad His precious blood has covered me !

No comments: